Is your business prepared for the HR, compliance, and financial requirements the new year will bring?
In this guide, our experts explain the processes, checklists, plans, and strategies your small and midsized businesses needs to consider as the year-end approaches. Whether you’re a Massachusetts-based small business or nationwide, this guide will help you as you transition to 2022.
- Six crucial small business strategies to implement as the year winds down.
- Compliance must-do’s for the end of the year.
- Whether or not you’re subject to ACA requirements.
- Which critical IT tasks to carry out in order to ensure security and privacy.
- Steps to take to prepare for a smooth payroll year-end.
- How to proactively approach employee benefit planning for 2022 and beyond.
The end of the year can be stress-free if you know how to prepare for it. Download this guide to find out how.